When designing a new patio, the options are endless, and there’s also no shortage of materials. Whether you’re looking to put in a new patio or even an outdoor kitchen or fire pit, it’s an investment in your home. And these are things that will bring you and your family or friends years of enjoyment. So it makes sense to take the time to work with professionals and choose the design and materials that work best for you. At Valley Landscaping, we offer comprehensive patio design, patio installation, and maintenance on all types of patios. Whether you are moving into a new home or looking to replace your old patio, we can take your ideas and create a unique patio concept exactly the way you want it.
Patio Material Choices
There are a lot of materials out there, but the most common patio materials include:
- Patio Pavers: Pavers have come a long way from the small pink or gray squares you may remember.You now have unlimited options for colors, textures, patterns, and shapes. Pavers are easy to install, easy to repair, and even easier to replace. They can even be made to look like other materials such as cut stone, brick, or cobblestones.
- Brick: If you’re going for a classic look, then brick is a perfect choice. It’s a sturdy and durable option, plus it’s easy to match it up to the brick that is already around your home. Brick works in both rustic and formal settings, as well as traditional and modern environments.
- Concrete: Concrete is very versatile, and it’s adaptable to almost any backyard environment. It’s easy to maintain and clean and comes in a wide range of shapes, colors, textures, and patterns. Choose from smooth, brushed, stamped, scored, or painted concrete.
- Flagstone: Many homeowners choose flagstone for patios because they like the size of the large flat slabs. They can be up to three inches thick, and are known for their irregular and unpredictable shapes. Types of flagstone include quartzite, sandstone, bluestone, and limestone.
- Cut Stone: Cut stone is often cut into squares or rectangles to create a more uniform, clean look. It contains smooth surfaces, square edges, and can be grouped in even rows or spaced apart. Common types of cut stones include granite, sandstone, marble, phyllite, slate, and travertine.
At Valley Landscaping, we are proud to be a licensed hardscape contractor in Maryland. When you choose a licensed company for your patio installation services, you work with certified, bonded, insured professionals and have the training and experience necessary to provide exceptional service.
When you partner with Valley Landscaping to build your patio, our seasoned professionals help you through every phase of your project. Our patio installation services include:
- Material procurement and delivery
- 3D software design & rendering
- Full patio installation
- Ongoing maintenance and repair
We can also add components to your patios like an outdoor kitchen, fire pit, stone wall, or landscaping services. We deliver a complete patio installation experience to you don’t have to work with multiple companies.
Valley Landscaping Knows Patios
If you are looking for quality patio installation, contact the Valley Landscaping experts. When you’re ready to get started with building a patio that works for you, we’re ready to help. Let us work with your wants and needs and help create a unique patio concept exactly how you want it.
Don’t settle for less than a licensed and trained installation contractor. Valley Landscaping can help you every step of the way. We offer complete hardscape design in the Baltimore area. Give us a call today at 410.983.6261 to get the patio of your dress started.