Creating the ideal space for entertaining, relaxing, and fully enjoying your backyard does not happen automatically. Our patio design process for a backyard paver patio or stone patio starts with a consultation where we will discuss your vision and ask questions about how you will use the patio, what kind of patio furniture you have, and the types of activities you plan to enjoy on the patio. There are many custom options you can add to your paver patio. Adding a sitting wall, backyard fire pit, or fireplace and complimenting the patio hardscape by planting trees and shrubs.
If you are looking for a quality custom paver patio, then contact Valley Deck & Patio. We offer comprehensive patio design, installation, and maintenance on all types of patios, including custom-made paver patios. Whether you are moving into a new home or looking to replace your old patio, we can take your ideas and create a unique patio concept exactly the way you want it.
A custom paver patio can give new life to your backyard. Learn more about Valley Deck & Patio’s design and installation services by connecting with our team at 410-818-8008 or by scheduling a complimentary consultation online.
How We Design Paver Patios
You may think of patio pavers as small pink or gray squares. However, pavers have come a long way. You now have unlimited options for colors, textures, patterns, and shapes. Pavers are easy to install, easy to repair, and even easier to replace. They emulate other types of stone such as cut stone, brick, or cobblestones.
Valley Deck & Patio takes a very personal and customized approach to designing your paver patio. We believe that in order for you to get the most out of your patio, it needs to be tailored to your specific needs and vision. This starts with a consultation where we will discuss your plans for the patio as well as learn more about your lifestyle so that we can recommend the perfect design and materials for you.
There are many things to consider when designing a paver patio, such as:
- The activities you’ll enjoy – What do you plan on using your patio for? Entertaining guests, dining, relaxing, or playing games? All of these activities require different spaces and designs.
- Your patio furniture – Do you have any patio furniture yet? If not, we can help you choose the perfect setup for your needs. Will you need seating for a large group or just a small area to relax?
- Your yard and landscaping – How much space do you have to work with? What kind of plants and trees are in your yard? We will work with you to design a patio that perfectly complements your existing landscaping.
Once we have a good understanding of what you’re looking for, our team will get to work designing a unique paver patio that meets all your needs and exceeds your expectations.
The Benefits of Pavers
There are many reasons why pavers make the perfect material for patios. Here are just a few:
- Durability – Pavers are incredibly durable and can withstand even the heaviest traffic.
- Low maintenance – Pavers don’t require sealing or staining like wood decking, so they’re easy to maintain.
- Versatility – Pavers come in many shapes, sizes, and colors, so you can create any design you desire.
- Ease of installation – Unlike concrete, which requires a lot of prep work, pavers can be installed quickly and easily by anyone.
If you’re looking for a patio that is beautiful, durable, and low-maintenance, pavers are the perfect choice. Connect with Valley Deck & Patio to get started on your dream patio today.
Schedule a Consultation with Valley Deck & Patio
Ready to get started in designing your dream backyard oasis? Connect with Valley Deck & Patio at 410-818-8008 for a complimentary consultation.